Our role: We are jointly developing the UK’s first sustainable plant, using our Advanced Gasification Technology, in Haverton Hill, Stockton-on-Tees, UK.
Developments: The plant is currently making progress including:
- Our wholly-owned subsidiary has acquired the land
- Planning permission is approved
- Sourcing the optimal construction and operational structure
- Strategic investor, Kibo Energy plc, is expected to acquire a 54.54% equity stake in the project SPV
- Instructed and received a full quotation for the grid connection from the grid operator, Northern Powergrid
- Completed technical due diligence with technology insurance providers.
Latest News – September 2022: Agreement has been reached with Scott Bros. to separate the land ownership from the Project. This will further lend to the optionality for investors, supporting pace toward funding and financial close.